Connectivity Solutions that Carry Data, Video, and Voice over One Efficient Network
Enjoy high-quality, robust connectivity and the flexibility your business needs to scale for future growth. Using a carrier-neutral approach, Telecom One enables you to implement best-in-class connectivity to fit your requirements.
Internet Access Services
At Telecom One, we understand that internet access means more than your internet connection. Secure, always-on internet access is crucial to your operation.
When you partner with Telecom One, you get a provider that understands your need for reliable internet access. With so much of your productivity dependent on the web, the costs of an internet outage of any duration can be devastating. Our team works with you to design a custom internet solution to meet your unique business needs.
With our dedicated internet access, you get:
- High-performance access
- Redundancy options
- Unparalleled support 24/7
- Speeds from 1.5Mb to 10Gb
- Service delivered via DSL, TDM, coaxial cable, Ethernet, wireless, or fiber optic media
- Static IP addresses
- Fully managed router options
Switched Ethernet Service
Telecom One Switched Ethernet Service offers connectivity for customers with multiple locations, with a variety of configurations to meet your needs now, and the flexibility to grow and adapt as your needs change.
- Performance – Dedicated bandwidth for high-priority business applications, such as voice and video traffic, providing unmatched performance
- Privacy – Your sensitive data travels within the secure domain of a Layer 2 dedicated, high-capacity connection at native Ethernet speeds
- Availability – Meet disaster recovery/business continuity requirements for your mission-critical applications
- Cost savings – Connect your business’s network devices with lower-cost Ethernet interfaces
Software defined wide area networking (SD-WAN) is a cloud-based, hybrid approach to connectivity. SD-WAN is cost-efficient, super flexible, and enables you to connect multiple users, departments, and locations with ease and unparalleled scalability.
- Integrate multiple network connections using MPLS, IPsec, broadband, and LTE
- Select network technologies on a site-by-site basis for maximum flexibility
- Get real-time network traffic routing, optimized to deliver peak performance based on policy, performance, and seamless failover routing
- Easily manage your network from your user dashboard, with end-to-end visibility
Financial institutions, healthcare providers, manufacturers, and others who send sensitive data across multiple locations benefit from the high security of multiprotocol label switching (MPLS). MPLS is the technology upon which Telecom One designs and implements your virtual private network (VPN), which offers highly secure private connections between your offices, partners, vendors, cloud providers, and your remote or mobile workers. By partitioning your traffic from others’ via MPLS, we keep it private across the computing infrastructure, without the need for file encryption. Our MPLS VPN:
- Connects multiple locations and users on a single private IP network
- Gives you a high degree of network control
- Enables you to prioritize different traffic types, giving you low latency and a superior end-user experience
- Lays the groundwork for migration to your next-generation network
Need flexible, fast internet connectivity?
Fill out the form and we’ll be in touch.