Leading Voice Solutions and Powerful Calling Features for Business
From branch offices to nationwide call centers, our IP voice services deliver your calls with the highest quality, security, and flexibility over geographically diverse networks. You’ll gain control of your voice, collaboration, and messaging applications, with great quality and a broad array of features.
Hosted PBX & Unified Communications
Unify locations and employees and ensure your critical communications are secure and accessible with hosted PBX. Your communications live in the cloud, so every employee can access and control all of the system’s productivity-enhancing features from anywhere, any time.
- Work from anywhere, any time – All sites and users are unified onto one system, so users can work from any office, desk, or location. See who is available, chat live, video conference, dial by extension, and intercom coworkers instantly from anywhere.
- One solution with all the features – Enjoy unlimited calling, online fax, real-time presence, video, audio and web conferencing, and hundreds of the most advanced unified communications features.
- A full contact center solution – Our cloud contact center solution provides premium call center features, including call priority, queue distribution, and skills-based routing, without the need for expensive onsite assets.
- Reduce downtime, avoid disasters – The average business loses $5,000 per hour when operations are down. Avoid expensive downtime when calls, faxes, and online meetings take place from any device in any location.
- Eliminate risk – All contacts, settings, and call logs are stored in the cloud, reducing the risk of stolen data. Calls are encrypted from the handset into the secure network for optimal security.
- Scale your business on demand – Avoid wasting resources on an undersized communications system that will need replacing down the road—invest in a complete and scalable business phone system that will grow with you. Finding a scalable solution has never been easier!
SIP and PRI Voice Trunking
Have your own PBX or phone system? Our SIP and PRI voice services provide great flexibility to meet the needs of your changing business. Telecom One can connect your systems using dedicated guaranteed bandwidth or your own internet access to transport calls securely.
Our global communications solution combines SIP and ISDN-PRI services, inbound and outbound calling, and an array of business features. Easily enable simple conversations, remove administrative burden, and drive business growth.
Make it easy for your out-of-area customers to reach you—and for you to create a larger market presence—with toll-free calling. We offer simple, cost-effective solutions as well as advanced, diverse, and multi-carrier options.
Plain old telephone service still has its benefits. POTS phones have their own power supply through dedicated copper lines, providing a reliable backup phone for use during power outages or internet failures. And POTS voice service remains the viable—or even the desirable—technology for critical E911, alarm, and elevator lines.
Is it time to upgrade your company’s voice solution?
Fill out the form and tell us how we can help.